Sunday, November 22, 2015

In The Holiday Spirit



One day you are planting bulbs and mowing the lawn, and just a few days later you are walking in a winter wonderland. You've got to love the Midwest for its varied seasons!



Our first winter storm of the season brought us a foot of snow, transforming the world overnight into something magical.

We're definitely in the holiday spirit now! Good thing I have my Simple Stories Holiday planner to keep track of all the festivities.







November and December are always busy months for my family. My oldest son, Luke, works in the grocery business (Hello, holiday feasting!), and my husband works in corporate retail (Hello, Black Friday!). Add to that a few birthdays, band concerts, and church activities, and you have one full calendar spread. December will be extra exciting for our family...STAR WARS! My son, Luke, made sure that he purchased tickets for the entire family for opening night! Excited we are! (Sorry, that was a really bad Yoda.)


I used a few photo layout pages in my binder to hold the many postcards for upcoming events.



I also found these pages to be just the right size for holding washi tapes. This way, I can customize my pages without missing a beat.

I think I'll work on some Christmas cards today.


Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment