Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day! Simple Stories Life Documented Planner


Welcome to May! But seriously, where did April go? Is it just me and my impending homelessness, or is this spring just flying by? In any case, I thought I'd show you my monthly spread in my Simple Stories Life Documented planner. For the month of May I combined the Simple Stories Life Documented stickers with elements from Simple Stories Homespun collection.



I find this new ritual of monthly planning to be really helpful. Not only is it a creative outlet, but it allows me to center my thoughts and plan for the days ahead.


And the bonus? I get to use all of the pretty stickers that I have a tendency to {cough! cough! ahem!} hoard for that great unknown future project that never happens. You know what I'm talking about, right? Please tell me you can relate!


This adorable bike is going places, just like me! School musicals, concerts, college graduations. So many big events in the days ahead!


I added my bible verse for the month at the top. Just a little reminder as we embark on another day of house hunting. Today feels like a most auspicious day! The sun is shining, the flowers and trees are blooming, the birds are singing and the bunnies are hopping. I'm opening my hands and raising them high to receive all of God's blessings today!

Blessings on your May, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment