Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Apples For Breakfast


They come every morning for breakfast. Twin fawns, sweet as can be, until they start eating my flowers. And then they're not so sweet.


They've grown a lot this summer, too. It must be the steady diet that my flower garden provides! Now that the crab apple trees are loaded with ripe apples, they come every morning for their breakfast. Even though Mama Doe is not in sight, you can be sure that she's not far behind. She keeps a watchful eye on this pair. If they get too curious and come to close, she gives a warning twitch of her ears and then they leap back to her side.


Aww! Such a sweet speckled fawn!

I had to make a deer card in her honor!


{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn stamps, papers, and dies, PTI card stock, prisma markers}


I used Prisma markers to give the fawn that speckled look!


I used the stitched cloud dies to make the toppers for my trees!

Hope your day is filled with sweet surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment