Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Twenty-One

Twenty-one. It's a big birthday! That is precisely why we drove the sixteen hour round trip journey to see my son, John. He's working at an internship this summer, far from home, and I haven't seen my boy since Easter.

A twenty-first birthday requires more than a card in the mail. It demanded face to face time so that I could hand-deliver this card!


So what do you think? Too subtle?  Bwa ha ha! I crack myself up!


{Today's Brew: By The Numbers stamp set (PTI), stars and hearts stamps (Lawn Fawn Peace Love Joy), PTI card stock, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine papers and sequins, number dies (MFT)}

We spent more time on the road than we actually spent with our son! But a twenty-first birthday only comes once, and I'm glad we made the effort.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I think it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete