Friday, July 25, 2014

PTI July Blog Hop!


This month's blog hop at Papertrey Ink is inspired by a lovely photo from Pinterest. Sigh! So sweet! The needle art girl in me was definitely drawn to so many elements in this collage of pretties!

I decided to use the stamp set "Stitched With Love", which I had purchased some time back and had yet to use. I know! Crazy, right? I love this stamp set, and all the pretty little dies and elements that go with it!


{Today's Brew: Stitched With Love (PTI), Background Basics Gingham (PTI), crad stock (PTI), inks (PTI), dies (PTI), DMC floss, Distress Stain in Picket Fence }


I am determined to get this card in the mail TODAY! I need to send this to my sweet stamping friend, Cindy. This has been such a busy summer, and I've missed our inky time together. I'm hoping to get back on a normal routine in August. (Is it back to school time yet? LOL!)

Thanks for visiting the cafe, today!

p.s. If I get inspired, I might just make a few more cards with this set later today, so grab a latte and stop back!

9 comments: