Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Semi-CASED card


Mom was in town last weekend, and I finally got the opportunity to take her to my happy place, Stamp Fanci in West View, PA!

Mom saw this card there and loved it. I took a photo, she bought the stamp set, and we came home and made our own version.

This card says "summertime"!

The ants didn't quite make it to each corner, so I used a marker and curved their path around the corners to meet up with the next line. I also used some inks (PTI) to watercolor the watermelon, and then I fussy cut them and mounted them with foam dimensionals.

{Today's Brew: stamps from Lawn Fawn, PTI soft stone card stock, Lawn Fawn papers, amuse stitched ribbon, Distress marker, Prisma markers}


2 comments:

  1. Super sweet card. I just love the colors and the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I also went to Stamp Fanci with my mom and sister when I was home in July for a family visit.

    ReplyDelete