Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Cleaning!

Hello, Cafe friends!

Pardon the dust. I am doing a little spring cleaning.

Sometimes, you just need to throw open the windows and let a little fresh air inside.

I think the blog has needed a good airing out for a while now.

Things became stale last October when the old laptop crashed. I made do for a long time, but unfortunately this blog and the content looked a little worse for the wear.

During the awkward months, when things got off track, I began to think about ways to improve the blog. I reflected on my blogging mission statement: A cup of creativity, fueled by faith and coffee. That's it, in a nutshell. I just want Mary Rose's Cafe to be a fun place where you can grab a mug, pour yourself a cup of the daily brew, and share in the creativity.

I am happy to report that I now have my very own, shiny new, pretty and white laptop!

Yippee!

Now I can take pretty photos and hopefully, I can post a little more regularly, too.

In the future, the cafe will be serving:

* Daily paper creations

* Crafty projects

* Creative pursuits like needle art, sewing, painting

* Fabulous finds and favorite things

* Links to my Pinterest boards

* Links to my online shop

* Inspiration from other crafters like you!

For those non-crafty topics relating to home remodeling, garden, and home relocation, I will be posting again to my other blog, This End Up.

I hope you like the new look! I will be adding labels and categories to make browsing a little easier.

Thanks for being patient with me, friends! You are all such a blessing to me, and I cherish your comments and encouragement.

Now let's get crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment