Thursday, March 27, 2014

Little Stitches

I have gotten away from my stitching recently, and thought I would jump back in with a little project. Three very little projects, as a matter of fact!


These tiny motifs are perfect for fast embellishing. For example, I used the cherries to make a little felted medal, perfect for adding to a future project. And just to let you know, my Big Kick does indeed cut through Aida cloth!  (felt from PTI, circle dies from wplus9)


Then I made a little framed accent, perfect for a gift tag or card.


I think I know just the stamp set to pair with this sweet strawberry in the future! (die from PTI)

These tiny little patterns also make great button covers, as you can see here:


Wouldn't this be a fun accent to a little girl's headband? (honeysuckle pink aida cloth, DMC floss, self-cover button)


And just like that, in one evening, I stitched up three sweet treats to embellish future projects!

Blessings on your day, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute. I like that Aida cloth. It has a great country feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty...those are adorable. Can't wait to see them in their finished art form!
    xo

    ReplyDelete