Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #78: Hello Spring!

Happy Spring, cafe friends! Here in Pennsylvania, the skies are grey and filled with snow flurries on the first day of spring. But the robins are pecking away at the ground, and that reminds me that spring weather cannot be far away, right?


It seemed like the perfect morning to make a spring creation! The new Lawnscaping challenge: clean and simple.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I don't like to buy stamps that are geared to only one holiday. Seriously, how much use will they get if you can only use them for one occasion? Instead, I like to purchase stamps that will work great for a season, or even better, will work great all year long.

Today's card is a perfect example. This stamp set from Lawn Fawn (Peace Love Joy) is a Christmas set, but the images in it can be used year round. Change the color palette from bold to pastel, and voila! You have a Christmas stamp set that is doing double duty for the spring!


{Today's Brew: Peace Love Joy stamp set (Lawn Fawn), die cuts (Lawn Fawn), sequins (Lawn Fawn), inks (PTI), card stock (PTI) }


Clean and simple and oh so sweet!

Hello, spring!

2 comments:

  1. I like all of the little details....oh and I have said it before, I like how they call it lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL CAS design - I want that hello die - NOW (-: ! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete